Yes another
raíny, but this time also windy day. The other fella there , a pretty cool
Romanian human geography professor from Bucurest, opted to stay another night.
I took notice that although dreary and windy, it actually wasn't that cold. So
figuring 30 ks were better than nothing I took to the road. I was warned about
taking the dirt roads again as there would be temporal rivers due to the rains,
but it's hard stay away from them. Well I took that advice... For a while. Then
the country side got the best of me. The road pointed straight, the
camino to the right. Which way to go which say to go? Ahhh, I
shouldnt but I just can't help it. On the camino I go of companied by
those yellow arrows. All went well until, yup , a river. There were also
2 Dutch fellas at that same stop up river a bit trying to find a crossing. None
to be found. One makes the and to to cross. One step, two, three. All is going
well then comes the forth. And a plummet and down he goes. Nope not today, I've
had my soaking for the week. Back to the raid and on to zafra. Nice
enough town with a really nice albergue, laundry for a euro and all. Two cyclists
staying there. I know they're French in an instant. I cycled here. How did YOU
get here? Onto Los santos
de maimona. And the rain starts. Perfect. Once there I find, after taking the
normal city sight seeing tour, the local police station where I acquire the
keys to the albergue which happens to be a bit out of the city, up a small
mountain. I'm thinking I'll be the only one there. Up to the round about,
take a left, at the gas station, take the right up the hill. Would be
nicer if the toilets worked but really not too shabby. There's also abuch
of stuff that looks like its from a bum. Later I found the owner. A strange old
German guy so I suppose it's all legit. Point to ponder. Just because you
make the whole bag of spaghetti doesnt mean you have to eat it all, right?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario