miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Wandering about the narrow streets.

Thoughts created 9/12/2012.

Is it normal for priests or monks or who ever it is that walks around in those robes to stuff or hide newspapers under their clothes as if they weren't allowed to have them? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm telling!!


With bike bags on shoulders equipped with tire, I take to the streets after a relatively pleasant night at the all too convenient Bologna train station. Thanks Bologna! I began early on to realize that I was getting some rather odd looks (more so than usual) from the Bologneses.  So now I decided that an odd look deserves a bit of cereal. Yes indeed. If you're along my path and you give me said look, I give you some cereal. Or at least stick the bag out in front of your face. As of yet, there's been no takers, but the day is young. 

Who´s the weird guy shouting to no one across the plaza? Just that, the weird guy. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario