jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Itch'n to get go'n

As we can clearly see in this famous painting, the tandem was an icon of  humanity realized centuries ago by the estute french.
Its the 23rd (as we can see, not all these posts are published the day they were written) already and now more than every am I get'n that good'ol crave'n to see me some sights and new beaches.  Yes sir, down south where the water is bluer, warmer, and well...southerner.  The italian tourist season is also winding down so of course thats a good thing.  I figure I'll have about 20 or so days before I need to think about heading back to Spain and make the transition down to Granada (remember people, its supposed to be one of, if not the, prettiest cities in Spain).  So by this time you're probably wondering what its like sleeping on the Adriatic coast.  Alright, fine, I'll tell you.  the answer is it depends.  If we have a nice breeze that keeps the mosquitos at bay, then ya, its a calm peaceful pleasant pleasure. However, no breeze, no calm peaceful pleasantness.  And the ones around here don't really let you know they're around. Nope, only when they stab you with their swords of suction and the itching sensation begins might you start to realize the little all-to-annoying buggers have arrived.  But oh well, I went swimming this morning in the smooth sea so again, its all good.  Now its time for a random pic from the ipod.  What will it be? Nobody knows...

Ah yes, in front of the big art museum in Barcelona.  Centered somewhat perfectly for your viewing pleasure. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario