martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Alright, who are the russians check'n out my sweet blog?!

So, appearantly this here blogspot keeps statistics of the variuos activities of any such blog, and also appearantly there is a person, or people, in russia accessing my site.  Hmmm.  I don't think I know any Russians, or at least who live in Russia.   I aslo don't think I'm important enough for any russian secret service to be keeping tabs on my "secret mission" bike trip along the Italian coast.  Who knows, maybe its that russian girl of whom I posted that foto of.  Yup, I betcha thats it.  Ogshlava Bolinskivia wants to invite me over for potatoe (is that spelled right Mr. Quale? We all remember that debacle. Buts seriuosly, who knows how to spell that word?) battered vodka creamsticks when I get closer to her mother country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I think it's great that this thing is going global.  I mean blogs witho borders right?!

Right, anyway, the goods and the bads of yesterday.  To start off:
1. Find snorkel on beach. 8 AM.  I can now see fishys under the sea... Good thing.
2. Loose/someone took favorite gray shirt. 8:30 AM
3. Go to bike shop to buy a piece I lost 2 days before. They don't have it, neither does the hardware shop. Thats 11.
4. In search for the shirt (remember, its my favorite) I find piece lost two days before. 12
5. At same point I buy chips and go swimming with a new Italian friend.  I know she's really 100% italain because she says that "its stressful to go to the beach."  And only true coastal europeans would say something like that.


That little bit of metal on the ground can be the difference between  biking 50 km or waling it.   When given the option,             I CHOOSE THE BIKE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario