sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Live and let live says me, and God.

This photo nicely displays the european mentality of consideration.  We'll notice how the car is parked in the middle of a singlelane road.  Now is we look closely we can see that the driver kindly, but most likely by accident, left enough room for a scooter to pass on through.  This man deserves a medal. 

As we all know, we've got to stay clean these days.  Consciencely too.  I pretty much go for a swim everynight around 8:30 or so when its getting dark, then go rinse off with some freshwater from the public spouts.  But believe me, its not all fun and games, the water from the spouts is not warm.  Anyway, the water was particularly calm this night and it ran shallow for a good distance into the sea.  I take a deep breath, hold it, and float gently treading water staring at the sky.  I then touched the sandy bottom and noticed the tiny rifts that the water had formed which I find to be an interesting texture.  I run my hands over the sand and in time, without really looking for anything, find a tiny swirled shell.  What a perfect little piece of neckless this would make for a mom.  And it would have been too, if not for the tinier creature that was living inside it.  It was a beautiful home for this guy and I pondered under the stars for a good while the fate of this hermitcrab.  I still didn't know exactly what I was going to do, but it was already decided for me.  As I got up to walk back to land, I tripped a bit and from my hands slipped the lil fella back into the water.  There we have it.  A necklace can be made from someother, uninhabited source.
Getting back to the sign thing again.  Here we see numerous sign postings, of course for businesses, but good luck trying to find a roadsign.  However, I believe I took this photo because of the term "Man SAS," and Italy is full of it.  Trust me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario