Alright, before everyone gets too excited I should probably start of by saying that this beautiful new addition is maybe one of the finest pieces of Italian art. Shes a real beauty. Nevermind that wierd girl above, we're talking about a frame a metal supporting 2 wheels and is capable of being steered and pedaled as to propel the driver at tremendous speeds with cat-like agility. Yup, you guessed it. A brand new Bianchi Favonius!! What joy. Now if you can believe it, this piece of hidden art was found next to a dumpster and the early hours of the day. Talk about right time, right place. I couldn't believe it. Was this bike really there, given up, abandoned? Sure it had its issues: flat tires, a broken spoke, and a bit dirty. But as I've said before, its nothing a little love cant fix. And this time, I was actually right. A trip to the bike shop, 8 euros after, some soap and a some elbo grease, and vuola! Scotts got a new sweet ride. Thats right, 14 gears of raw power! But as it turns out in life, like so many things, this too must pass, so its on the market now for 200 euros. But dont forget to ask me about the friend and family special. Ta ta from beautiful Italy!!
(FYI: That girl at the top isnt even Italian, shes some Vladivoski I found on the internet)

I'll take it! My address is....
ResponderEliminar