viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

To the inspired and the inspirational

This here blog is about my bike trip from Madrid Spain to the east coast of Italy and possibly further.  Its a bit late in the making but, hey better late than never I hear them say. 

I think its about high time I try to start something that I probably definately should have some 10 years ago or so.  Whats that you say?  Well, a blog concerning me and my dealings.  Its the perfect way to let those who want to know the happenings become pleasantly informed and those who dont care so much to pass nonchalently out of the loop.  I speak of this very blog.  Before going on, I just must say Uber Thanks to my sissy Deb for the idea.  After reading not but 1 of her entries about those beautiful kids, I felt an earning to share a bit of my life with those very people who I feel I need in my life.  After all, whats a world with nobody in it.  Ahhhh.  So grap your bike, hold on tight, and lets roll.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario