lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Awesome problems

I wake up in the morning, a ripe and early 6:30.  As I take a ride through the first I think to myself" this is awesome. The trees, the breezes, the fine dirt on the ground. What a life, this is awesome. " then at same point between banana yogurt mixed with cereal and a peach I have later, I head to the each. At this point I think to myself "This water is a preservative for the mind, body, and spirit.  Propelling myself through this massive amount of warm clear blue water. What amazing moments, this is awesome."  Now I'm walking through the city streets taking in the social scene mingling with the locals, dining on fine local cuisine, pizza from the kabob shop ever wondering if maybe gelato ( that's special Italian icecream) could actually be healthy trying to bend the odds in my favour. And yes once again, this is awesome. So it would appear to me that the problem I have is that it's in fact all awesome. Here, there, everywhere. No matter where I turn it's going to be good.  And maybe I just might turn myself right into one of those parlours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario