First things first I love that new Marron 5 song Payphone. Some things in life we just like without the. We'd to explain it. And that songs one of them.
Right, anyway, the streets of San Benedetto del Tronto are slimming by the day. Now don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of nightly folk perusing (ha, I spelled that right the first time.round!) the ice team parlours with their 2 year olds at 1 in the morning, but substantially less then a mere week ago. I no longer have that horrible stress of wondering whether or not I'll get a spot of shade under a pal tree at my preferred stretch of beach, and I can actually afford to stand in the deli line at the supermerket without having 30 grannies waiting to buy 200 grams of some delicacy salami. All in all its a nice change. But that means change for me to. At this very moment there are 2 main trains of thought in mi mente. One, big long bike path on Germany and On to Austria. Yes, I speak of the Danube river bike path. Da da dan. Some 2,000 km of sweet rolling bike road following the ancient Danube. And the other of course, the sea. A trip to southern Sardinia could be just the thing a hardworking fella like me needs. As it turns out, options are my worst enemy. They interfere with will to go allocating thought power on where I could be rather than where i need to be and what I need to do. Ha, vacation should not be this difficult. So as usual, when all else fails
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario