sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

On to Lisbon, and the start of El Camino Portugues!

From Granada and about 8 hours later I´m in Lisbon.  After arriving at night around 23 hundred hours.  I go to a hostel and want to make a reservation online because its cheaper, but the helpful desk fella refuses to hand over the internet code.  I try to explane to him that Im trying to give his company business and that they only gain and not lose anything.  He tells he that the code is only for the clients of the hostal. well, I tell him that I will be a client in 5 minutes. All he has to do is hand over that code so I can access the booking page.  Too long story short and 30 minutes later walking around the back alleys of Lisbon searching for that internet icon without the lock next to it, I luckily find a McDonalds and expecting another fight for the code, the pleasant cashier lady takes my ipod, types in some magic, and ive got access.  Yippie, but unfortunatly its way too late to make any money saving reservations.   Oh well, at least theres an indian store still selling chocolatey cereals at the wee hours of the night. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario