Ah,
out of guillena and onto the road. Lucky for me the sun is kept at bay by some
very welcomed clouds. To the next town of castilloblanco lies some more
demanding, but kinda fun dirt track, and a lot of it. You'll defiantly think
it's more than 20 ks. But the albergue is pretty nice with free Internet in the
lower level. Out of Castillo, its All road riding for about 15 ks. More or less
peaceful but then the real treat. About 15 is through the Sierra Norte parque
natural or so they call it. Very nice until of course the uber steep climb
right before the pleasant town of almeden. Again the albergue is pretty
good, no complaints here, especially cause I've got it almost entirely to mua.
I did however manage to get locked out, and before 9! No worries,
it's nothing buzzer the bell and hammering on the door for 10 minutes can't
fix. "oh I'm sorry. Did I wake you up at 8:45 to open the door u never souldve locked
in the first place!? Why out so late I hear u ask? I had the fortunate
oppurtunity to stay in this pueblo during their what would seem to be first
trick o treat. Yes,
I saw
little kids dressed up knocking on doors only to have the residents turn them
away empty handed. Ha, not on my watch I declare. So to the shop I go ready and
willing to buy the biggest bag of Halloween candy I can find. Humm, looks like
I'll have to settle for two bags of unfrozen bag Popsicles. And I have to say
it wasn't easy finding 24 worthy candidates to enjoy the splendor of sugary
goodness. I have to enjoy 8 of then my self and that's after chasing every
person who even slightly resembled displaying a little Halloween spirit. What
are you? A Spanish farmer!? Great! Here's a Popsicle. You'll have to
freeze it first.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario